Earn daily by just login in, commenting and posting on proudly9ja

Generator fume kill 10 wedding guests, 20 hospitalized

Mon 10 Jun 2019

Sorrows in Imo State as 10 traditional wedding guests died of fume from a generator.

No lesser than 10 died while 20 hospitalized as a result of fume from a generator at Umuomumu Mbieri in the Mbaitoli Local Government Area of the state.

According to the State Commissioner of Police, Rabiu Ladodo, he confirmed that the guest passed the night in their in-laws house.

He added that the generator was on, in the kitchen while the doors and widows of the rooms the guests slept were locked but the guest were discovered dead the next day and others hospitalized due to the fume.




Share on
Twitter Google LinkedIn

Comments: 227


oyetech

Mon 10 Jun 2019
So sad

Nzekwe Daniposh

Mon 10 Jun 2019
Very bad

Lekisky

Mon 10 Jun 2019
Sad news

Starex

Mon 10 Jun 2019
Sad news

Scholar

Mon 10 Jun 2019
One disaster too many

furious

Mon 10 Jun 2019
bad one

karly

Mon 10 Jun 2019
yeah

mosty200

Mon 10 Jun 2019
so sad

Ganiyuridwan67

Mon 10 Jun 2019
Sad one

wisugare

Mon 10 Jun 2019
sad news